Queen Bee’s 9 Fashion Moments We’ll Always Admire
Jun 10, 2016|7:02 pm
CFDA awarded Beyoncé the fashion icon of the year title and we more than agree to their choice! Queen bee SLAYS all with her fashion, be it red carpet appearances or her world tours. She is daring, fresh and the apt amount of experimental.
As a salute to her fierceness and fashion choices, we are listing out her 9 fashion moments we will always admire. Here goes!
1. That time when she opened up her shimmery sequined jacket and rubbed her belly onstage to announce her pregnancy at her VMA 2011 performance.
2. When Beyoncé turned up at the Met Gala 2015 in a sheer dress (read: almost naked!) that was embellished strategically to cover up only her essentials. With her hair swept up in a neat high pony and her dress enhancing her gorgeous curves, she looked every inch the Goddess she is. Only she could have pulled this off so well!
3. That time when she hit NYC in all white, looking graceful as ever.
4. This one is so chic, it just had to be on our list! This time she made all black look as good as it gets, seems like monochromes are her strong suit.
5. Her TIDAL X: 10/20 Benefit Concert appearance, where she looked simply dazzling in an all maroon outfit and a smile that made for the perfect accessory.
6. The look she donned for her performance at the Super Bowl 50 halftime show, not only showed her fashionable side but also her reverence for the iconic performer – Michael Jackson. A tribute to MJ, her Dsquared2 bodysuit featured a golden cross-over accessory to resemble the jacket he wore during his 1993 Super Bowl halftime performance.
7. Her black Ivy Park bodysuit look in the Ivy Park promotion. She looked scorching hot, what better way than this to introduce your own fashion line!
8. We love this one not only for its aesthetic appeal but also for the fact that, her trousers were the colour of lemonade (a subtle reference to her latest album – lemonade). Sheer genius! She is beauty with brains and this look definitely drives the point home.
9. This one just had to figure out on our list, she looked radiant as ever at the CFDA 2016. All that bling, yet she looked balanced and not one bit overdressed.