Delivering your products timely and securely
- AtMayfair do not hold any product stocks in our warehouses. AtMayfair operates a drop-shipping policy i.e. all the orders are directly full-filled by the designers stocking the product.
- Please check Shipping Information for the product you have ordered on the product page.
- It is possible that different products within the same order can be dispatched by different designers at different times.
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we’re unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched. Please also note that the custom-made or personalised products may take up to 30 days to be dispatched.
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
Shipments to Gaza
All orders to Gaza are temporarily suspended. To ensure that you still receive your package, please select an alternative shipping address.
Shipping restrictions on jewelry deliveries to Russia
Please note, we are currently unable to dispatch orders containing jewelry to Russia.
In order to receive your jewelry purchases, we suggest that you arrange for your shipment to be delivered outside of the Russian Federation.
Delivery to Brazil
Purchases shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica – CPF) in order to clear customs. To speed up the process and avoid any possible delays, please have this information available when our shipping partner, contacts you.
Shipping to restricted countries
We currently do not ship to the following countries. Please do not place order if you reside in any of these countries.
From time to time, AtMayfair runs free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up to our newsletters. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order on the payment page.
AtMayfair suppliers insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by AtMayfair and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
To ensure that the most accurate pricing, taxes and delivery costs are displayed, we recommend that you click on the link at the top of our website and select your country from the list of shipping destinations.
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page.
UK VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within the United Kingdom, excluding the Channel Islands.
Local VAT will be applied to all other EU destinations.
Please note taxes and duties are not applicable for Australian orders under 1000 AUD.
All countries are classified as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). If a DDU destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as UK VAT. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we will always seek your confirmation by email prior to dispatching a DDU order. Please look out for this email to ensure timely dispatch of your order.